Jeremy’s commentary on instruction
Teaching is one of the most rewarding things I have ever done. After 25 years of performing and over ten years of teaching, I try and share what I have learned to help others. My approach is simple: it’s all about the student. Each individual is different and I try to cater the lesson according to that person’s needs. For example, some people wish to improve their timing or sense of groove; others hope to get better at double bass playing; some are bored with playing the same fills. Whatever the situation may be, I am there to serve the student.
I teach a wide range of personalities and levels of playing. My only requirement is that one has to be passionate about the craft. My lessons go beyond just the art of drumming. After a successful career with Breaking Benjamin and continuing work as a professional musician, I can offer insight and advice on the music business and all that goes with it.
Lessons are $50.00 per hour and $30 per half hour. I am located in Selinsgrove, PA, and have students not only locally, but also regulars from Atlantic City, NJ, Virginia and New York City. Some students also stop for a lesson while traveling on business.
DRUM LESSONS AT DALE'S DRUM SHOP (Harrisburg, PA)
Due to popular demand, Jeremy will be offering lessons for students at the rate of $30 per 1/2 hour & $50 per hour. The majority of the lessons will be set up Saturdays on a weekly basis. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Why Study With Jeremy?
- A Percussive Arts Society Member
- A Hudson Music TIP Member
- A Member of the Vic Firth Education Team
- Rewards Program for Students 18 years & younger
- Be a part of the annual student recital
- Have your lessons videotaped to track for analysis and to track progress
- Jeremy will break down your favorite beats and fills within minutes
- Jeremy is also a regular attendee of major events such as Modern Drummer festivals and PASIC, in addition to Hudson TIP and Vic Firth PDT seminars to keep up to date in the latest technology, media, and other ideas.